Resolved Cannot log in

jwmelvin

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
With Tapatalk being down, I tried logging in with a mobile browser (Chrome and Safari on iOS). Received errors. Cleared cache & cookies and error persists. My laptop is logged in still, and I'm posting through that. But when I try to log in with a new incognito browser window, I receive the same error on my laptop, so it seems related to logging in generally:
Screenshot 2023-07-15 at 8.43.30 AM.png

I'm getting the same thing . But I'm trying to log on with a regular PC .
Mark .

I also got the same error. The fix for me was to use my screen name instead of my email address.

@woodchucker contacted me offline saying he couldn’t log in either way, same error messages.

I just tried to post something on another thread and got the error.

Edit: Seems to work on this one.

@Jeff.64
@woodchucker
@rabler
@jwmelvin
@westsailpat

Can everyone try logging in again and reporting back here? Please show a screen shot if you are still getting errors.
Woodchucker is still having problems logging in. Since he can’t log in to post here, I’m stuck in the middle. Bryan, I’m assuming as an admin you can see email addresses, could you contact him that way? I’m not fond of playing go-between. This is his screenshot per your request (he can read as a guest member).

15241E5C-B7F5-4199-99B9-1DD63B626795.png

I can now post a reply including links.

At first I thought it was a restriction due to my support level. So, donated more to the Diamond level and it still did not work. But it is a better deal, considering I've already paid in a little more than half of the Diamond level already. Of course, the both forum and I will need to last another 6 years to break even on annual Gold donations :)

Back