Careful what you ask for...

Leadlober

Registered
Registered
Been hounding craigslist for tools for a loooooong time and finally scored big time. This weekend I latched on to 4 Starrett mics- 2-3, 3-4, 4-5, 1.875-2.875 and , Starrett 828h center finder complete set, Starrett 271 V-Block set, Starrett Last Word Indicator in box, Starrett 6"scale rule and several drill index boxes for, are you ready??? Too ashamed to say but less than 100.00. I love shopping!

IMG_0750.JPG

Whahoo!! And the best part is, it sounds like they are going to someone who will appreciate them!!

Bernie

aaaayup, that's another good one.

"Billy g"

While I only worked in Tool and Die for a few years, 40 years ago, I guess I never got over the experience. My mind always imagines ways of making this or fixing that. And I may not have a big need or use right now for most of what I bought this weekend but the satisfaction of knowing I can open a drawer and pull out something to help make an idea into a reality is priceless to me. Leadlober

Great score. A fellow can never have enough mikes or enough screwdrivers. My wise sez I got too many of both.... She just doesn't unnerstand them with the most toys when they dies....wins. Actually I scored my pristine 9X and a set of telescoping gauges today too so I can feel the same rush as you today too.

Bob

Hey uhhh, would you mind carefully asking for a few things like that for me?

Great job on the find!
everything looks in great shape!!
You stole it for less than $100!!!!
mike:))

Back