Central Machinery 12x36 T33274 Lathe manual

ifishtoo

Registered
Registered
I cannot find a single reference to this lathe model # anywhere. If someone has a manual and the electrical connection instructions I am willing to pay $50 for a copy. The 33274 is the same the same as mine but it has a 1-ph motor and lacks the 3ph relays in the electrical panel.

The one i have, t33274 appears to be a gun smithing model and came stock with a 3 phase motor and a gap bed. It also has an auto cut off mechanism.

pm me or reply to this post if you can help.

Jarhead: Thanks for posting that- looks like it has fragments of the electricals; I don't see a complete diagram tho

Ifishtoo: Is there specific info you are needing? You mentioned electrical connection instructions.
If you don't have incoming 3-phase power you have several options to choose from as far as powering it

Last edited:
Folks on here are happy to help with electrical....

$10 gets you access to all the downloads on this site too.

John

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my request Jarhead. I found that manual. It's very useful. It's pretty much the very same lathe. My lathe is a t33274 with a "t" at the beginning. The manual you have listed is for the single phase 60 hertz two horsepower motor. I don't think I'm going to find anything different. I think that's the manual they shipped with my lathe. Plus an addendum for the three phase wiring directions. The differences between the standard model and the Gunsmithing model are few. The Gunsmithing model has a three-phase motor, a spider on the south end of the spindle bore, I think I remember reading something that said they paid more attention to tolerances on the spindle but I don't remember where. My lathe has an automatic shut off for longitudinal travel, it also has a lever to the right of the apron for shutting off the spindle. I'm not sure if these things are different from the standard model.

If anyone has any documentation specific to the t33274 model or any other 12x36 lathe that has a three phase motor I would appreciate if they would share with me.

Back