Chapman MFG. Company.

B

Bill Gruby

Forum Guest
Register Today
Bet yer waitin to hear something bab, well it ain't gonna happen. I have nothing but praise for this company. There tools are top shelf. None better in their class and some higher classes. The set in the pix is a 6320 kit. I have had it since 1975 I believe. No parts have ever failed. The prices are very competitive.

"Billy G"

102_0833 (850 x 565).jpg 102_0834 (850 x 565).jpg

I was looking at the master kit they have on their website. I might buy myself a Christmas gift this year!

I was looking at the master kit they have on their website. I might buy myself a Christmas gift this year!

I just bought the 5589 Ultimate Gunsmithing Slotted + Torx/Star Set and it shipped on Friday. I will post some pictures and my [FONT=Helvetica Neue, sans-serif]assessment of the set. I like to purchase USA made tools when I can, when I saw their banner add I clicked on it and checked them out. The pricing was reasonable for the set so I took the plunge![/FONT]

I bought their #7331 screwdriver set a couple of months ago. Top notch quality. I'm giving my son a set just like it for Christmas. :shush:

Tom

Back