CHAT button in menu bar

Tozguy

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
In the menu bar along the top of the main window of HM there is a button labeled 'chat' (just after 'Donations'). There is also a coloured box with a number in it. For example the box might be green with the number 2 in it. What does this mean?
I have not joined any chat rooms so the notice is a mystery unless it is not intended for me personally.

Mine showed up with a count of 1 , went to 2 , and now is at 0. I've not joined any chats either. Maybe there is an explanation from the moderator.
Dave

One of the mods posted something that explained that they're working on the software for chat.

Last edited:
Grab a cuppa, click on it and come chat.
Nice addition to the board IMO.

Was just in there. Typed in some text, but couldn't get it to go up into the conversation area. Any ideas? Mike

I also have a chat banner along the bottom taking up about 1" of vertical monitor height.

Mine showed up with a count of 1 , went to 2 , and now is at 0. I've not joined any chats either. Maybe there is an explanation from the moderator.
Dave
Mine did the same thing.

I also have a chat banner along the bottom taking up about 1" of vertical monitor height.
I also had that. There is a button at the right hand end of the chat bar. I clicked on it and the chat bar went away. For which I'm grateful.

Tom

Thanks Tom. I should have seen the button . Works like a charm.
Dave

Back