CHAT button in menu bar

I tried the slide button to turn off chat box at the bottom and get a message "oops you don't have permission" or something similar.

In order to have permission to use chat you have to be at least a gold member. I guess that also means that to turn off the chat banner at the bottom of the screen you must be at least a gold member too. When my renwal time come around I will probably upgrade to either Platinum or Diamond life membership.

.... I guess that also means that to turn off the chat banner at the bottom of the screen you must be at least a gold member too. .....

Somebody who knows, pleases tell me that ain't so. Charging extra for the privilege to turn off a feature that you can't use anyway unless you pay extra to be able to use it so you can turn it off?

Tom

Somebody who knows, pleases tell me that ain't so. Charging extra for the privilege to turn off a feature that you can't use anyway unless you pay extra to be able to use it so you can turn it off?

Tom

Evening Tom, I’ll take a look later and let you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A new thing, until a few minutes ago there has been a small white zero on a small red field next to the chat button. That has now been replaced by a small white 1 on a small green field. I have chat disabled and haven't joined any chat rooms. Is this an anomoly that you're working on or just the nature of the beast?

Tom

Edit: The 1 changed to a 2 while I was typing.

A new thing, until a few minutes ago there has been a small white zero on a small red field next to the chat button. That has now been replaced by a small white 1 on a small green field. I have chat disabled and haven't joined any chat rooms. Is this an anomoly that you're working on or just the nature of the beast?

Tom

Edit: The 1 changed to a 2 while I was typing.

Thanks this is a good question. Not an anomaly. It is an indicator telling members how many chats are occurring at the moment. When and if you are ready to enter look for a number there so you know there is some activity happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back