Chat?

chuckorlando

Registered
Registered
I was just wondering why we only have chat at the end of a thread? I am on a few chat boards. All of them use a separate page for chat. Most of them have a group that hangs out in chat and alot of info gets going in there. I think we use blast chat on our buggy forum.

It just seems the chat gets very little use here. And folks are only there till they go to another thread.

I have found that strange also. If I am viewing a post on a thread I see the chat, way down below. When I am viewing other items
on the site it is not there. And as a longwinded blow hart that may be a good thing! :lmao::thinking:

I'm a big fan of chat. If it's a window by it's self folks can leave it open and chat all day. Real time help and advice. On here, time I read a thread, the chat has closed it's self. At night you often see the post from that morning cause there was little use in there. And it gives members a chance to learn others personalities through real conversation.

It's in the soft ware that way. It should show on every page but the home page. It does on mine.

"Billy G"

It's in the soft ware that way. It should show on every page but the home page. It does on mine.

"Billy G"

Not here with what I am using. Windows vista web browser. Just only if I view a thread.

- - - Updated - - -

I just clicked on "read new post" in the top of the tabs and the chat went away. We must net be on the same page! :lmao:

- - - Updated - - -

I must say, Regardless of the quirks, this site is by far the best site for hobby machinist. And friendly of the sites also.
They do a great job!

Yea I only see it when looking at a thread and it's only open if I get to the end real fast.

I agree, I enjoy this site more then any other machine forum.

I will check this out and find out why you don't see it all the time on every page.

"Billy G"

Well depends what you mean horses. I got a buggy that could scar a man in the woods. And two dogs bout the size of horses. aahahaha

Back