Cheap Dro's From China

Check out Accusize. they are in Richmond Hill. I bought a 2 axis SINO DRO from them for my 12x36 lathe last year and it's working perfect .
Current price $772.00 plus taxes and shipping
https://www.accusizetools.com/

Check out Accusize Tools in Richmond Hill. I bought a 2 axis DRO by SINO last year for my 12x36 lathe. No issues at all. Current price on their web site is $772.00 + plus taxes and shipping. I 've been dealing with theses people for a few years and have never had any complaints. The their producst are similar to Shars, but everything is in Canadian dollars, no exchange rates to worry about
https://www.accusizetools.com/

From what I've seen China gives Canada a price break. Items listed for Canada is the same amount as USA dollars. I usually order the items listed to Canada so I only pay 2/3 the amount after the exchange rate.

I would think in today's world, All DROs are made in china. and if they say they are made in the US then all parts are from china and they are assembled in the US.
And in my experience with many (but certainly not all) American manufacturers, they may be made here but they're staffed by immigrants, mostly undocumented, at half the rate I would be willing to even consider. It irritates me to no end to see some of these specific companies advertise, "Proudly Made in America" and all that, knowing their staffing policies.

And in my experience with many (but certainly not all) American manufacturers, they may be made here but they're staffed by immigrants, mostly undocumented, at half the rate I would be willing to even consider. It irritates me to no end to see some of these specific companies advertise, "Proudly Made in America" and all that, knowing their staffing policies.

Very true with many but not all. It does take some work to do the homework about products though.

+1 for Yuri's toys TouchDRO, especially if you have an old existing setup with a dying display. $20 in parts and $50 for a used Android tablet, and it works much better than my old readout ever did. You do have to figure out the pinout of your old scales to make the connections though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back