In Memorium: Roy Scuccimarri (royesses)

Sorry to read the news Roy,

I don't know you as I'm just getting started on this forum and getting to know some of the guys on here, sounds like I missed out. I frequent a few different forums this is one of the best!

Prayers for you and your family.

I just want to be counted in with those that love and admire you for what you have given to HM members.
I am sure that your generosity was not limited to HM but was felt everywhere you went. Whatever happens kick a few butts for all of us.

I'm sorry to hear this news Roy. I too have had the privilege to have read many of your posts. From the comments above, I can easily see that your family, this forum and this country will be suffering a huge loss. Your bravery and trust shown here as you share your issue is something I will always remember. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Wow Roy,

Just like those above I am having trouble with words.
I am one of the many members that have benefited from your posts.

Thanks for trusting us all with this very personal news.....and for the chance to say thanks and goodbye.

Thanks for your calm wisdom.

Brian (aka brino)
Brino I have always thought of you as very talented and knowledgeable machinist. I consider you many years ahead of me, I am eager to read your posts and learn from you. I especially like the fact that you are in Canada. You prove that we can all be like family and a physical border can not prevent us from enjoying each others company.
I at first was worried that sharing my predicament would cause a problem. I was wrong about that. If anyone wants to know more about what it feels like to have terminal cancer I am more willing to try to answer that.

Thank you for the soothing words and thoughts.

Roy

Last edited:
I just want to be counted in with those that love and admire you for what you have given to HM members.
I am sure that your generosity was not limited to HM but was felt everywhere you went. Whatever happens kick a few butts for all of us.

Tozguy I thank you so much. Your posts have always been informative and interesting to me. I am always happy to interact with members from other countries. One worldwide large family trying to help and care for each other. All of you are giving me very fond memories. I will try to kick some butts in this race with cancer.

Roy

I'm sorry to hear this news Roy. I too have had the privilege to have read many of your posts. From the comments above, I can easily see that your family, this forum and this country will be suffering a huge loss. Your bravery and trust shown here as you share your issue is something I will always remember. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Jbobb1 thank you so much for the words they are very soothing to me. I am the blessed one for being able to share with you and to have learned from you. I will take all of this in my spirit and all of you know you have made my life and skills better.

Roy

Sorry to read the news Roy,

I don't know you as I'm just getting started on this forum and getting to know some of the guys on here, sounds like I missed out. I frequent a few different forums this is one of the best!

Prayers for you and your family.
I have had a great time reading your posts, Just for fun. Thank you for the kind words and thoughts.

Roy

Oh, Roy. So sorry to hear this news.

When I reflect on all the names that populate this Forum, there are several that come to mind as some of the stalwarts who stand out. The tag, 'royesses' is on that list. None of us are granted eternity in this flesh, but that doesn't make it any easier when we reach the point where God has ordained our time is completed. Your opening comments on this post are a testament to the character of man you are. Most of us have never had the privilege of interacting with you personally, but ALL of us have been enriched by your participation. Thank you.

Your a good man, Roy. You will be missed greatly.

Prayers not only for you, but your family as well.

Beshalom (in the language Jesus spoke, 'With Peace'),
Terry

Roy, You can draw some comfort in the reality that your family will continue to enjoy this hobby which you shared with them. Especially
remember that your grandson has a bit of your DNA in him to help him machine stuff. Every time he turns a machine,
in a way, you are helping him turn that dial. God Bless you.
Henry

Sorry to hear this. When I first read this post, my heart dropped a bit. Every time I came back it is not any easier to read.

I cannot think of anything that has not already been said. Take some comfort in knowing that you have helped shape the knowledge of many of us around the world.

Take care my friend. now spend some quality time with your family.

Back