In Memorium: Roy Scuccimarri (royesses)

Oh, Roy. So sorry to hear this news.

When I reflect on all the names that populate this Forum, there are several that come to mind as some of the stalwarts who stand out. The tag, 'royesses' is on that list. None of us are granted eternity in this flesh, but that doesn't make it any easier when we reach the point where God has ordained our time is completed. Your opening comments on this post are a testament to the character of man you are. Most of us have never had the privilege of interacting with you personally, but ALL of us have been enriched by your participation. Thank you.

Your a good man, Roy. You will be missed greatly.

Prayers not only for you, but your family as well.

Beshalom (in the language Jesus spoke, 'With Peace'),
Terry
Thank you Terry. You are too kind. I know God has decided to take me in and I am not fearful at all. I am realizing just how great all of you are.

Beshalom
Roy

Roy, You can draw some comfort in the reality that your family will continue to enjoy this hobby which you shared with them. Especially
remember that your grandson has a bit of your DNA in him to help him machine stuff. Every time he turns a machine,
in a way, you are helping him turn that dial. God Bless you.
Henry
Yes Henry, I take pride that both my grandsons are now interested in this and electronics and welding now.
Thank you for the encouragement and may God bless you too.

Roy

Sorry to hear this. When I first read this post, my heart dropped a bit. Every time I came back it is not any easier to read.

I cannot think of anything that has not already been said. Take some comfort in knowing that you have helped shape the knowledge of many of us around the world.

Take care my friend. now spend some quality time with your family.
Thank you Superburban. I have always looked forward to your posts. I am definitely spending time with my family and friends.

Roy

Hi @royesses
i cannot fathom what you must be feeling.
know that there is a greater plan that we can't comprehend.
there is much more for you on the other side, we'll all catch up sooner or later.
until then, i wish you peace on your journey.
all the best to you and your family
Mike Walton

Praying for peace and comfort for you and your loved ones.
There are all kinds of heroes in the world and I think that you fit the bill in more ways than one. I see by your avatar that you are a military vet, thanks sir for your service. But I think you are also another kind of hero, from the posts that you have written. One who is kind and willing to share what knowledge he has to help others. Traits that are not so common today.
So sorry to hear the news. You will be greatly missed.
Chuck

Hi @royesses
i cannot fathom what you must be feeling.
know that there is a greater plan that we can't comprehend.
there is much more for you on the other side, we'll all catch up sooner or later.
until then, i wish you peace on your journey.
all the best to you and your family
Mike Walton

Thank You Mike. You have been a super teacher and wonderful person on the forum for me. May be if there is a machine shop on the other side I can try to learn some more to try to catch up to you. You are very special.

Roy

Roy,

your comments and questions on these groups have always been informative and thought provoking.

This just plain sucks.

You will be missed

Stu

Stu a thank you. I have always eagerly awaited your posts. There are so many great people like you on the forum. Thank you for the great tips and trick.

Roy

Praying for peace and comfort for you and your loved ones.
There are all kinds of heroes in the world and I think that you fit the bill in more ways than one. I see by your avatar that you are a military vet, thanks sir for your service. But I think you are also another kind of hero, from the posts that you have written. One who is kind and willing to share what knowledge he has to help others. Traits that are not so common today.
So sorry to hear the news. You will be greatly missed.
Chuck
Jubil, Thank you for the prayers and kind words. Your posts are eagerly waited for. I am sure you are the same kind of person as I.
I know that I have learned far more than I've given out.

Roy

Back