In Memorium: Roy Scuccimarri (royesses)

I am so sorry for your bad news, Buddy. We will keep the faith.

Thank you for all your contributions both on and off this forum.

Prayers for you and your family.
Thank You erikmannie, you are a true friend. I've been watching your posts and like them. In hard times like these your thoughts and prayers mean a lot.

Roy

Roy,
Hope you are doing well today.

Reading through your posts, I am impressed with your attitude, strength and courage. I hope that I might have the same courage should I ever be in this situation. One never really knows until we face it.

I wish I had known you in person.

God bless you and I continue to pray for you and yours.

Thank youSuzuki4evr. But I have had the fortune of reading your very informative posts. Just one big family.

Roy
This whole thing you are going through is hitting very close to home,because I lost my sister in law to breast cancer in 2018. Yes I made good friends on this site and it sadens me that this is happening to you.

Roy,
Hope you are doing well today.

Reading through your posts, I am impressed with your attitude, strength and courage. I hope that I might have the same courage should I ever be in this situation. One never really knows until we face it.

I wish I had known you in person.

God bless you and I continue to pray for you and yours.
Papa Charlie Thank you. I am sure you will be able to stand up to anything that comes your way. Since all my family died from lung cancer I prepared myself for this. While it is a shock to be told it is the end I was expecting bad news. The wonderful people here have made it a lot easier.

Roy

Roy, My hugs to you.. I know what we experience here in this system is not what God wants for us. He is going to soon put an end to death, and His absolute promise is a resurrection. SO I have this firm hope/belief, that you will be part of that, and you will have the opportunity for unending life.. In peace.. My sincere love to you and your family.. Acts 24:15

I had the privilege of working in the shop over the weekend and you were definitely on my mind Roy.
Thank you David. I know you put a lot of effort and skill into your work and I am honored that you would think of me. I have not made many threads or done great things, just an ordinary hobbyist, yet you all treat me as though I am special. That signifies the greatness and kindness in you.

God Bless
Roy

Back