Cheesy little hearts on eBay listings

Grinderman

Registered
Registered
Have you guys seen these little hearts on every picture of every listing on eBay? I know what they are used for but there must be a better way.

Can you post an example? What are they used for? I have not noticed them I don't think. None of my listings or the ones I'm watching have them.

I'm not seeing what you're talking about on ebay. The pics look normal to me. But, since you say it's cheesy, maybe it's a Wisconsin thing. ;)

Tom
These just showed up last night. A lot of sellers are mad having these things invade their pics. They don’t show up on my iPhone, just the iPad.7E87C540-8F37-49DD-BB84-0A16901074C8.jpeg

Yes, I see them, have been for a while now. Fleabay is trying every marketing strategy it can think of. Remember when they said they would just be a silent third party!!! That didn't last long!!!

If you click on the heart, it takes you to the login page.

Looks like it allows you to ''favorite'' the item. Clicking on it will no doubt trigger emails from Ebay.

I don't see those on my phone (Android) or PC. If I log out I still don't see them. Maybe it's an Apple thing?

Back