Cheesy little hearts on eBay listings

watching is now synonymous with loving nowadays

The way I see it, it all came from social media.... likes, hearts (used as likes), hashtags, DMs, etc.

I don't know why but it annoys me when people say "DM me" (direct message) on forums. But I'm not alone, on another forum I'm on there's a whole thread about pet peeves that are common on that forum. DM comes up quite often & so does "net to me".

I don't see those on my phone (Android) or PC. If I log out I still don't see them. Maybe it's an Apple thing?
I don’t think it’s an Apple thing as they don’t show up on my phone, only my iPad. I thought maybe it was something I did to cause this but not sure what. I don’t have any saved searches.

Not to change the subject, but I think is related. Is there a way to block these corny and distracted imogee's?
Dave

It's to place items on your "watch list". It's a "reminder" list. The watch list is sorted with items ending soonest at the top. Being an ebay addict, I always have about 100 items on my list. I check it every morning and decide if there's anything ending that day that's going cheap enough that I want to snipe bid on it.

There had to be some kind of icon to click on. The heart doesn't bother me.

It's to place items on your "watch list". It's a "reminder" list. The watch list is sorted with items ending soonest at the top. Being an ebay addict, I always have about 100 items on my list. I check it every morning and decide if there's anything ending that day that's going cheap enough that I want to snipe bid on it.

There had to be some kind of icon to click on. The heart doesn't bother me.
The idea isn’t bad, it’s the execution. Something like the pic that Superburban posted is fine. They don’t have to put in the listing pic.

I didn't see them but that doesn't bother me a bit. I think it's all about the Free Love thing. Everyone wants and feels the need to be loved to the point they will do anything to get it done. Well it's a little late to think that's new. Back in the 60's we pulled it off without a hitch. :laughing:

Back