Christmas Giveaway

fernballan

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Christmas Giveaway I was going to give out a CEJ Microcator If you comment and subscribe to my channel I send it to the winner for free
Metric one micron (Excuse it in Swedish. I declare that I will give it away in Swedish. Have a laugh)

I don't know what it is, but it looks cool. I'll leave it to the locals to win. :)

Hello again
Checked up the Mikrokator against my Bofors indicator tester and saw that it failed about a micron over three hundredths of a millimeter !!! It is used tools and probably has many years on its neck So there is nothing I can do anything about. But at least you know how much it is wrong
Jösses has not checked how much it misses on the minus scale

I was going to hold the draw of CE Johansson's Mikrokator and stand on the 23/12 (In Scandinavia we celebrate Christmas on the 24th) at 20:00 local time SWEDEN
I know it's early in the American continent !!! But I'm gone be so drunk at 21.00 so
And there are comments from all over the world, so it's hard to get everyone happy
I will useYoutube random comment picker.
I will try to broadcast live! I've never done it before so if you can help me
I start 15 minutes before 20.00
Robert

Hi Americans !!! I had live broadcast but when it was only Swedes who were awake .... I only speak Swedish There were many from europe who had to comment But nobody was in the live show! so it became more strange to speak English then Swedish There were only three of us who were sorry

Hi Americans !!! I had live broadcast but when it was only Swedes who were awake .... I only speak Swedish There were many from europe who had to comment But nobody was in the live show! so it became more strange to speak English then Swedish There were only three of us who were sorry

Back