Cincinnati Falcon 200 CNC lathe - tool holders

Chipper5783

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
A few months back I picked up a non-operational CNC lathe. The previous owner claimed the only thing wrong was the x-axis scale, and he was supportive in helping load it, and track down random pieces and documentation around his shop. He runs a commercial shop and couldn’t see putting any effort into a nearly 25+ year old machine. I bought an old VMC off him about 5 years ago, it needed a bunch of small issues addressed, but eventually I got it sorted out and am very happy with it.

Basically, it just needed servicing and cleaning, cleaning, cleaning - numerous small issues, and now it is running (even the x-axis scale cleaned up, turns out there was a guard missing, so bent up some metal to better protect the scale). First I just tried making chips. Recently I completed a small run of 3 separate parts that fit together, 6 pieces of each one. There was lots of pouring through the manuals, plenty elbow grease - pretty happy with the result.

Now I am on the hunt for the special tool holders. This machine has a 12 position tool turret and I have 7 holders (mixture of square tools, or boring bar/collet chuck holder). Of the two holder types offered on this machine, mine has the less common one called Eppinger. I have tried several of the local machinery dealers and contacted a few CNC tooling suppliers - only option to date is to have some custom holders made. With the few holders I have, I can get by for now - and will keep looking for perhaps some used ones.

So I’m asking people here if they know of machinery dealers that may carry used tooling? Pls let me know and I’ll send them an email.

Attachments

• Falcon 200 Toolholders.pdf
    676.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0817.jpeg
    IMG_0817.jpeg
    236.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0819.jpeg
    IMG_0819.jpeg
    296 KB · Views: 29
JAB MACHINERY SALES
JASON
440 343 4419