• We want to encourage those of you who ENJOY our site and find it USEFUL to DONATE and UPGRADE your membership from active member to donating or premium membership. If you want to know the differences in membership benefits, please visit THIS PAGE:

https://www.hobby-machinist.com/premium/

Donating memberships start at just $10 per year. These memberships are in fact donations that help pay our costs, and keep our site running!
    Thank you for your donation, God Bless You
  • June Project of the Month (Click "x" at right to dismiss)
[4]

Cincinnati lathe info needed help!

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

Evanmetal99

Swarf
Registered Member
Bought this lathe on a whim kinda, I've only ever owned a logan 200,so first lathe of this size, havnt been able to find any info on it, was hoping to find anything , any info is much appreciated, just so I have somewhere to start! Thank you

Attachments

Bob Korves

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
The first place to start is with the model number of the machine. Is it on there?

Holescreek

Active User
LathesUK won't have anything on this, I only recently made Tony aware that he didn't even have a section for Cincinnati lathes. I bet he'd love to see your pictures.

Evanmetal99

Swarf
Registered Member
LathesUK won't have anything on this, I only recently made Tony aware that he didn't even have a section for Cincinnati lathes. I bet he'd love to see your pictures.

Yeah I tried there first ahaha

francist

Active User
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
Looks real similar to this one, serial #3053. This was posted on another popular forum in 2016 --- again very sketchy and limited information found on it. Some called it a "tray top", but I'm not familiar enough to know if that's accurate or not.

-frank

cincinnati.jpg

Evanmetal99

Swarf
Registered Member
H
Looks real similar to this one, serial #3053. This was posted on another popular forum in 2016 --- again very sketchy and limited information found on it. Some called it a "tray top", but I'm not familiar enough to know if that's accurate or not.

-frank

View attachment 229341
HeHey even a picture helps! Thank you!

[6]
[5] [7]