[4]

Cincinnati lathe info needed help!

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

Evanmetal99

Registered
Registered
Bought this lathe on a whim kinda, I've only ever owned a logan 200,so first lathe of this size, havnt been able to find any info on it, was hoping to find anything , any info is much appreciated, just so I have somewhere to start! Thank you

Attachments

Bob Korves

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter ($50)
The first place to start is with the model number of the machine. Is it on there?

Holescreek

Active User
Registered
LathesUK won't have anything on this, I only recently made Tony aware that he didn't even have a section for Cincinnati lathes. I bet he'd love to see your pictures.

Evanmetal99

Registered
Registered
LathesUK won't have anything on this, I only recently made Tony aware that he didn't even have a section for Cincinnati lathes. I bet he'd love to see your pictures.

Yeah I tried there first ahaha

francist

Active User
H-M Supporter - Gold Member ($25)
Looks real similar to this one, serial #3053. This was posted on another popular forum in 2016 --- again very sketchy and limited information found on it. Some called it a "tray top", but I'm not familiar enough to know if that's accurate or not.

-frank

cincinnati.jpg

Evanmetal99

Registered
Registered
H
Looks real similar to this one, serial #3053. This was posted on another popular forum in 2016 --- again very sketchy and limited information found on it. Some called it a "tray top", but I'm not familiar enough to know if that's accurate or not.

-frank

View attachment 229341
HeHey even a picture helps! Thank you!

[6]
[5] [7]