Cleaned up the garage ,

No, not really, that engine caused me to leave Ford dealers for a few years.........
If you were working for Ford , they should have kept you in the green ! :big grin: Everything about them is quite expensive . :mad:

If you were working for Ford , they should have kept you in the green ! :big grin: Everything about them is quite expensive . :mad:
Nope, the cut the labor they paid for working on them when the 2nd gen 7.3 came out in '99.

They continue to cut labor.
Thankfully warranty work is less than 20% of our business.
Fortunately, California now supports dealers to charge retail for parts on warranty repairs.
This has made a big difference in our gross profit.

Hey Jeff . The truck I have is in very nice shape . I knew nothing about the diesels other than the Kubotas I've owned over the years . The 6.0 has a bad reputation and I now know why . The motor in my truck has been " bullet proofed " . All the good stuff that I did not know about before buying it . Like I said , I'm a noobie on the diesel site and so far they've treated me pretty fairly with all the novice questions . I like there site as well as ours . :encourage:

Back