Comedy Hour on H-M Starts at... Well Usually Nights Around This Time

And I had to do some actual work :rolleyes: Pulled 4 dies , broke 'em down and loaded them into the oven for baking out . In 3 hours I get to climb up above the drop ceiling in the conferance room and plug a few oil lines . ( I'm the only one skinniest enough to fit up in there ) :grin:

This is why I don't go to the gym. Too scared of those evil machines!

amazing-animated-gifs-13.gif
That looked like me a few years back taking a stress test . When finished , the doc said take a seat . I was so disoriented I told him to lead me to one . :big grin:

This is also why I'm starting to hire ................................

They're smarter than most applicants ! :grin:

I'm the only one skinniest enough to fit up in there

Finally, a good reason to be fat!

Well I don't consider myself that fat, just chubby. After I lost 30 lbs just from quitting drinking I was curious & looked up my BMI. Because I'm short the damn thing says I'm obese, not overweight, OBESE! Haha. Who comes up with these damn figures! gaah.gif lol.gif

Yeah, damn things....

At 5-10 , 165 lbs , mine said the same thing ! I told her she had to be kidding . It goes by age I believe , but if it's true , I work with a bunch of fat arses ! :laughing:

6'1, I was 6'2 but last physical their metrology equipment was off. 225lbs :rolleyes:

Why heck ! At 6' 1" you could reach the draw bar on a full size Bridgeport ! Do I need to pull in Mikey and Will on this ? :barbershop:

Back