[4]

Customer support

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

john grinder

Registered
I purchased a lathe 1022-v when it came one gear was missing . sent a email to P. M. The response was immediate (same day).Gear was sent. I also ordered a rotary table from P. M. on amazon , came with a chipped Vernier ring .Once again sent a email , the response was immediate. they are sending a new one . I could not be happier with the support I received , will not hesitate to do business with Precision Matthews again

David S

Active User
H-M Supporter - Gold Member ($25)
John great to hear and thanks for letting folks know. I have never dealt with them but have always heard good things about them.

David

wrmiller

Chief Tinkerer
Yea, Matt and his crew are pretty good people to deal with. A pleasant change from some others, for sure.

phazertwo

Registered
Agreed. Email response is the best I've ever seen.

PZ

Boxster9

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
Recently purchased a 1440 GT from PM and had several discussions with Matt regarding accessory items, delivery timing (wife was having knee replacement surgery) and setup ideas. Lathe arrived on time and all items included correctly. Both Matt and Nicole were wonderful to deal with and a joy to see someone providing good customer service. Best recommendation came from those on Hobby-Machinist and I thank you for the recommendation.

solo

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter ($50)
If I had kids I'd make him their God father, Well Maybe not. I like matt.........
He's been Great.

[6]
[5] [7]