Cute Little Shaper in MN With Option to Ship for 150

He will do a Local pickup....

I was wondering how he was going to ship that for 150, it looks like it should weigh well over 100 lbs, and it costs about $100 to ship a 100 lb box. I figure if he's going regular UPS he will have to break it into two boxes.

I'd scoop that up if I was close enough. Definitely don't like shipping machinery any more than from manufacturer to retailer.

He is expecting $1000....lol I paid $800 for my atlas 7b and it wasn't missing anything, plus I actually know what it is so I can get parts....

I think for that price, he's not really looking to move it.

He has seen to many youtube videos and thinks that machinery made in the 1930s is worth gold..... He needs to start watching the CNC videos and see what gold looks like with today's standards.... You can't really make much money with a little shaper, its a very slow cutting process....

I know where there is one of those I can buy locally for $150. I'm still thinking about it but not sure if it has 150 dollars worth
of utility in it...........

I sent the seller a link to this thread maybe he will see what we all think about this listing and lower his price....

Back