Damn dog!!!

Yup, Dixie may end up costing me a dollar or two over time, but she is my Service Dog in addition to my best bud in the whole world. It is almost like she just likes to look at me and makes sure I am OK. She is attentive and super protective so I don't fault her for having one small flaw. I am definitely going to keep her till she dies of old age. She is worth it.

Bob

Chappie chewed up my brand new hearing aid. We went into panic mode for over an hour till we found the battery where it had rolled under the bed.:phew:

My wife brought home a Golden Retriever pup 6 months ago. She's taller than our yellow lab, eats three bowls of Tractor Supply special a day. Lives in the pool when the weather is warmer. She even opens the back door to let herself in. Now if we can teach her to close the door!
I will say, she hasn't really tore up anything, but comes and get my socks I take off at night.

Oh, our back yard looks like 100 land minds have gone off! Can't mow the yard because of all of the holes. And the list goes on. And the things we do for our animals! Three medium to large dogs and two cats, and they all get along with each other until the golden retriever gets them all stirred up!

Back