DavidH?

toolman

Active User
Registered
Has anyone heard from DavidH lately? I've been trying to contact him about some DRO's and haven't gotten a reply, which is very unusual for him.
I hope that he's doing ok, if anyone here knows him personally, please check on him and give us an update.

Has anyone heard from DavidH lately? I've been trying to contact him about some DRO's and haven't gotten a reply, which is very unusual for him.
I hope that he's doing ok, if anyone here knows him personally, please check on him and give us an update.

DavidH and I swap emails every week or so.
I'm hoping to visit his home in May. He is going to teach me to pour via "lost foam".
I'll ask him to check in here more often.

Daryl
MN

my goodness, I have not seen any one looking for me. . . should I post my email address ? ah heck why not.
tooldoc@cheqnet.net will get my attention.

I have posted lots of pictures of dro mounts at:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Birch-Industrial-Tool-Serv-Inc/1406807829568869
and you don't need to belong to nor join to look at them. . . .

I still have a boatload of dro's waiting for interested partys. . .
maybe I have flooded the forum with them and they are no longer a desired product. . . ?

use my email or private mail here on the forum. I spend way too much time on the computer so I won't be far away :)
thanks and thanks daryl fort the heads up.
davidh

Glad to hear it, David! I was hoping that all was well. I sent you an email.

Back