Deckel FP1

Perumthachan

Registered
Registered
HI,
Bought my self a Deckel FP1 yesterday. disassembled the mill and brought part of it home. waiting for the base to be brought home by the pallet service
attached are afew pictures1.jpeg

Attachments

• 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    153.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    142.7 KB · Views: 33
HI,
Bought my self a Deckel FP1 yesterday. disassembled the mill and brought part of it home. waiting for the base to be brought home by the pallet service
attached are afew picturesView attachment 477079
Its awesome that you have posted and good find; however, you'll gain a great deal more attention and response (member involvement) if you post this in

What Did You Buy Today?

Very nice. I like the European style mills - I’ve a Maho similar to the FP1 and a Huron KU3 (one of their smaller offerings - at 8000 pounds).

What attachments did you get with it? What work does it need?

A mill of good pedigree. Woof!
I see you got a dividing head also
Do you have the proper voltage to run it?

@Chipper5783: The Maho is very similar but larger I guess, and the Huron massive, but I like the way its head is set up.
@markba633csi : Not much really, the vertical milling head, the tilting table, the dividing head, and a whole lot of tool holders.
I have a George alexander toolmaster ( english clone of the FPI with slight differences ) with extensive tooling. Bought the deckel for the fun of cleaning it up. Also to see it there is a difference in quality between the original and the clone.

the mill had been completely dis-assembeled, stripped down to bare metal and primed pictures attached.

Attachments

• a.jpeg
    a.jpeg
    355.2 KB · Views: 7
  • b.jpeg
    b.jpeg
    288.1 KB · Views: 7
  • c.jpeg
    c.jpeg
    495.4 KB · Views: 7
Back