Resolved deleting a photo file from an album

Status
Not open for further replies.
homestead,

For either an hour or a day (not sure which way it is set) after uploading a photo, you should be able to edit and delete one of your photos. After that, because of an incident that occurred a few years ago you will have to ask one of the moderators to do it for you. Same I think for threads and posts.

If you will post a link here to the photo in question, one of the moderators will look at it and probably delete it for you.

homestead,

For either an hour or a day (not sure which way it is set) after uploading a photo, you should be able to edit and delete one of your photos. After that, because of an incident that occurred a few years ago you will have to ask one of the moderators to do it for you. Same I think for threads and posts.

If you will post a link here to the photo in question, one of the moderators will look at it and probably delete it for you.

Thanks, Robert. I do not know how to include the url of the photo using this android OS. There are only two files in the homestead photo album. I wish to delete the file named chart.jpg. Would be great for someone to do that!

Moderators can delete. So you have to alert them.
This is done to prevent accidental or intentional deletion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back