Detailed Manual for PM DRO is available

AllenV

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
PM has now posted on-line a detailed user manual for the 3 axis mill DRO. You can find it here.

Scroll down to "manuals and documents" and click on the "+" sign to see what's in there.

A lathe DRO manual has also been posted in a similar location

I have down loaded and read thru it. It is very clear and gives excellent guidance.

PM has now posted on-line a detailed user manual for the 3 axis mill DRO. You can find it here.

Scroll down to "manuals and documents" and click on the "+" sign to see what's in there.

A lathe DRO manual has also been posted in a similar location

I have down loaded and read thru it. It is very clear and gives excellent guidance.
Thank you. I have that DRO on my mill and the lathe version of that DRO on my lathe, I very much like them both.

Reactions: B2
I have only had a DRO on my mill for a few months . Even though I have only used it for the basic functions I find it transformative to the mill operation experience. This manual clears up many uncertainties left by the OEM's terse (to the extreme) printed document. I may even be able to dispose of my pencil-and-paper cheat sheet.

Question: Has anybody used the "Arc Function"? I'd like to see how that works for you. I can see a use-case for the XY arc slot, eliminating remounting a workpiece on a rotary table to create an arc slot in a plate, or round an edge or corner. The XZ and YZ seem more of a stretch.

Back