Discount codes for PM

When I bought my mill they gave me a discount for paying with a check and not a credit card. I am VERY happy with my milling machine.

Roger L
Same here. I talked to Matt about it first, then wire-transferred the funds and got a discount.

I wonder why they have a part on their checkout page that says "Have a coupon? Click here to enter your code." if they don't have any coupon codes. You can see where the confusion could come from.

I received a 2% discount for paying with a wire transfer on my 1440 GT which I am very happy with

FYI Wells Fargo charges $25 to do the wire transfer

I hope you did not take my post the wrong way. I meant it as they are a good deal even with no discount.

No offense taken but discount coupons are nice and allow me to buy other toys :)

only options I know for getting a discount might be paying with cash vs. credit card and buying multiple machines (for instance, lathe and mill) at the same time and depending on distance from home office. Those are the only ones I have heard of getting a discount.

FYI
QMT offered a 5% off during the Bar z bash and gave me an additional 2% off and allowed me to pay with a personal check.

About the personal check instead of the $25 wire transfer. I don’t know if it was allowed because I was a repeat customer or because it would be 90 days before the mill arrived in the USA

Either way I was very happy that I could save 7%

Now until Cyber Monday, 5% off online only. PMCYBER19

Back