Drill bit index question

I just relooked at them you may be right. Anyone out there know of a usa made set of 115 piece drill bits for 200 or under?

I think you guys are talking about two different Toplines. The garden shop appears to be located in Ireland.

Topline USA bits are sold on Amazon by CML Supply. CML Supply shows 115 piece sets in either bright or black oxide finish.

I have no idea about their quality, but I do know that Amazon has a good return policy.

Tom

It would seem you are correct, and they advertise the drills as M-2 alloy, a basic tool steel good for most purposes; I did not see anything that stated country of manufacture.

Well gee guys... I've been doing drill bits all day. I think it finally paid off. I have an old index of 115 in three containers (indexes). One of indexes are all american made. So I need the 29 piece 1/16 thru 1/2 and the 1-60 numbered set. Well ebay paid off, I just bought both of those (used) made by huot and marked usa on the bits for right at 26.00 bucks after a discount and ebay bucks. What a day

Back