Drill press vise casting kit ???

Well, I’ve got a lot to take care of today. One thing on the list is figuring out whether or not my money was refunded through PayPal. It appears I was mistaken to cancel the order. Looks like I might owe someone some money. Here it is! One project kit for machinists vise with 7 pages of drawings! Awesome!3056BE70-3F33-4344-96D9-CC13641CF7C0.jpeg

Well, I’ve got a lot to take care of today. One thing on the list is figuring out whether or not my money was refunded through PayPal. It appears I was mistaken to cancel the order. Looks like I might owe someone some money. Here it is! One project kit for machinists vise with 7 pages of drawings! Awesome!View attachment 266781
Wait...I'm confused. Did this come from O'Keefe, or the foundry in the UK?

This is from O’Keefe Casting Co.

Interesting. I sent them another email asking if these are still available, and if so, how to get one... Not holding my breath, but figured it was worth asking.

It's good that you both got the item(s)! :)

-V.

Gary Martin is a yearly vendor at N.A.M.S.show in Wyandotte, MI every year
Check out his web site below he can get you castings for anything you can imagine.
I have bought his casting and were great

martinmodel@comcast.net

SITE UPDATE: May 1, 2016

WE MOVED!
We are no longer at the Portland address. We are working to adjust the site to reflect our new address. Select 'CONTACT' above for more details.

EMAIL PROBLEMS!
If you are having problems contacting us use: martinmodel@comcast.net

WELCOME:
Martin Model & Pattern (MM&P) exists to provide Industry and Hobby alike with the best quality patterns and castings. To that end, our castings are made in the USA and fully annealed. Our selection of products is diverse and always expanding, so take a look around, bookmark this page and come back often.

ORDERING:
To better serve our customers we now offer several methods of payment including credit cards, as well as several ways to submit your order. Of course you can always 'snail mail' your order to us with your check. Always view our 'ORDERING' page before making your purchases as procedures/costs change.

RETURN POLICY:
MM&P wants you to be satisfied with our products. You may take ~14 days to examine your shipment. If not satisfied, inform MM&P via email. You will then be authorized to return the product, postage/shipping prepaid, to MM&P. The returned product must be received unused to be eligible for a refund. See 'Ordering' page.

1525549131612.png

...Check out his web site below he can get you castings for anything you can imagine.

...hmm... I can imagine a lot. :)

I did email him however...we'll see what he has to say. Thanks for sharing this. Martin Model is almost in my back yard [relatively speaking].
-Vern

If you really want a project, design a vise or copy another vise, make patterns and have your very own kit made; I am in the process of building my own wood lathe with iron castings for the head and tailstocks, still have to make patterns for the tool rest; the bed and legswill be made of oak timbers. I have posted my progress on this forum.

Back