DRO display cover

3strucking

Registered
Registered
Where can I find the clear dust covers for DRO displays? I checked dro pros and msc and found nothing.

What kind of display do you have? Both of my DROs came with the cover. My lathe DRO display was from the UK. Although it came with a cover I ordered a couple of extras for it cause they were like $5ea or something like that. But the covers on my DROs are not universal, they are fitted for the particular displays along with cutouts for the inputs on the rear.

I just use a piece of clear vinyl

Cheers Phil

For Easson, try contacting M-DRO/Allendale UK or SRA Measurements which is the US distributor for some of their products. Also try messaging xiao1207 on ebay. For the Acu-rite I have no idea. I'm surprised DROPros couldn't help, they're usually very helpful.

You could make one (or several) from a clear garment bag (not the kind you get from the cleaners). Seems like the same weight material.

Are you looking for a cover when the DRO is not in use...removed to use it? Or just a protective cover on the front panel?

Ken

Now u gotta get a sowing machine, there great, :cool:

Looking for a clear protective cover for the display.

I contacted "the dro store" and was quoted about $30 (if I remember correctly) for 2 shipped from Cheeena. I passed.......that's alotta sheckles for a plastic baggie imo.

Back