Dro's For My Rf-20!!

w6br

Thud Driver
Registered
Hello Folks - I wanted to share a FYI with you regarding purchase and installation of the iGaging 6", 12" & 24" DRO's. I purchased them from a Gentleman of David Hallstead, [tooldoc@cheqnet.net], for a very, very good price.

I mounted one of the DRO's so far the 6" one on the spindle and they look good, have a great display and really work great.

If you are interested in adding DRO's, the iGaging plain models are a great asset and easy to install.

I very highly recommend David, check him out!!

tooldoc@cheqnet.net

Ron

+1 on buying from David. He carries more than just the scales. I purchased an iGaging angle cube, a 6" caliper, letter and number drill sets, and scales for my lathe. Great guy to deal with.

I tried to get onto David Hallstead's site, but "tooldoc@cheqnet.net" is a mailing address. What I really want to do
is go to a website, eBay address etc.. Although I could send him an eMail at this address, I would like to just see
what he and his company has to offer. Does anyone have any additional information as to an address for
a website?

Thanks, but I'm
Chuck the Old Grumpy One

Just one thing to note about the iGaging equipment - the repeat-ability tolerance with those is such that you can be off .004~.006 on a diameter. Just be aware that they are convenient but may be worse than the dials.

Did you change the X & Y feed screws to ball screws ?

Back