E Bay 'Buyer' Account Only Question

racecar builder

Registered
Registered
buddies

i just want to ask sellers questions

will probably pickup local and pay cash.

has anybody signed up for 'account'

there is no 'down side' right?

i don't want a bunch of dumb e mail offers coming in or anything.

Have A Nice Day!

Ebay buyer

I have an Ebay account. Have had it for several years . It's also a sellers account, they're pretty much the same or I guess you could say if your a seller your a buyer. I don't recall getting much in the way of garbage from them. Sometimes they send an E mail about saving on your seller listings. I don't know how familar you are with it but you get a "my Ebay acount" where you can watch individual sales to see the bids. You just need to be aware of the people who sell. I usually go buy their record I.E. the number of sales they've done. A few thousand or 9 or ten and what it is they're selling. A long with that I use a Paypal account with a bank balance separate from my regular bank account and only keep a $100 approx. in it. It's very handy for me because I'm not close to anything but cows. They ask you for a user name and a password. I find it very useful.
Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions
Where abouts in ca.? I use to live in Ventura for 25+ yrs. Good Luck
dickr

dick

guess where i bumped into a long hair ex-Ventura surfer type?

Oklahoma City, OK!

he moved there because of the family.

i'm having fits over blowing the deal on plotter a week and a half ago.

Have A Nice Day!

i have a ebay and paypal account, it works great for me ive had it since 2006:biggrin:Mac

I have an ebay account.. I have bought and sold on ebay quite often..
I use a prepaid credit card, the account is not tied to any of my real bank accounts.

irish

i'm not surprised at anything you do!:)

bruce

that's what i've heard over the years.

DON'T just go 'duh, ok i'll enter my bank information'

i think i'll just keep 'sitting on the fence' for awhile

Have A Nice Day!

MMM do i have a bullseye on my back , beginning to wonder how to take you racecar:lmao:Mac

buddies

i just want to ask sellers questions

will probably pickup local and pay cash.

has anybody signed up for 'account'

there is no 'down side' right?

i don't want a bunch of dumb e mail offers coming in or anything.

Have A Nice Day!

Bob,

I have had an account for many years, and I buy clocks and machinist tools on there.
Other than the fees, I have no complaints.

I don't get spam except from sellers I place on my account as favorites, and I WANT to get stuff from them. I have bought from darn near everyone. Had a few problems, not many.

Overall, I'm satisfied.

Nelson

Back