Each drawer is a time capsule .

Cool stuff.....

Cool stuff.....

I have lots of cool stuff Mike . Of all the things I've let go over the years , I've only scratched the surface . Both basements are still packed as well as the garage . Some things are sentimental , some aren't . Takes time to go thru all this stuff every day . I have only one machining job on my list to get to before throwing in the towel . I need to put a muzzle brake on the Remington 700 .338 out of Illion NY . I bought all of my buddies guns from him up at my property from the original plant . I can't shoot the gun without dis-locating my shoulder . After I can thread the barrel , I'll be throwing in the towel as far as machining . I"m out of projects .

I have a almost full moon staring at me outside of the garage tonight . Beautiful night to have off . Can't stay awake until 8 am this morning because I have boxes to go out , but I'll make a night out of it for awhile . No bonfire tonight , had a 3 dayer going .Taking a break ! :)

Well deserved, our moon will be a total lunar eclipse tonight, not sure how yours will be.

The day I call it quits , I will start a thread of the war time stories and my time line , It won't be for the entertainment of our members , more of a timeline for the the family . I don't think we delete threads , so they'll always have have something to check back to . It's been a hell of of a ride , and an enjoyable one . :)

I kinda expected to see at least one pipe in there;)

High pressure filters . :)

Nice walk back in time! thanks!

Back