Emco-Maier Coming Up For Sale

Apostle10

Active User
Registered
Hi Gang,

I have been restoring a Hardinge HLV-H lathe for about a year now. It's almost complete. Hence, I will soon be making my Emco-Maier Super 11 available for sale. I am the original owner and it's LIKE-NEW. It's thoroughly loaded with tooling. I purchased practically every available bit of tooling for it. Some pretty rare stuff like a complete set of metric gears, etc, etc, etc. In fact, as I recall, I've purchased EVERY available accessory except a taper attachment and a toolpost grinder (I would NEVER use one on this machine anyway). This machine has had only gentle use (I'm enjoy making small steam and gas engines). Not all tooling seen in the attached photo will be included (some of it is of direct use on my Hardinge) and MUCH more tooling, not seen in the picture, IS included. Those two side panels and blue cabinet are chock FULL of tooling.

I'm posting early because anyone interested will need time to arrange to bring enough help to move and load it. This is at my residence. Access to the shop is relatively easy but I'll leave it up to you as to how to get it from the cement pedestal I poured for it to your truck or trailer. I will be placing my Hardinge in the space it occupies but will not move the Super 11 until the day of pick up. This way you can run it and see how excellent it is. It is located in Charlottesville, VA 22901

The price will make a very excellent buy for someone. The price point will be somewhere between $4.5K and $6.5K, depending on the total amount of tooling selected to go with it. Original manuals, purchase receipts, etc are included. When Emco stopped making these machines a few years ago, it wasn't uncommon to pay $15k for one having moderate tooling.

Please feel free to contact me at DrD@2020.com if you are a serious buyer who has the means to move it safely.

Happy Chip Making,

Dr Mike DiGirolamo
DrD@2020.com
Charlottesville, VA

Emco-Maier Lathe (Medium).jpg

Last edited:
Back