Enco 105-1110

The problem is the RF30 was the most popular and the others, the 20, 25, 30, 31 were very similar. Add to this there were other manufacturers in Taiwan making similar machines that were not RF and being imported by all kinds of small co’s that are not around anymore. A lot of then said they “30”. The column on my RF30( the tag says RongFu 30) is 4.5” approx and was made in ‘88. These details are hard to pick up from pics as they always seem to aiming elsewhere than these little places. If you do a pic search i came up with this for RF25. Same column base as your IMHO.

1679508159134.jpeg

Where is the marking on the column? I would love to find something more than the Enco name tag. I looked but did not see anything. However, the machine is still a mess, so it might be hidden.

Agree, but Enco was not a fly-by-night importer. I was hoping to know what a 1985 Enco model 105-1110 is...even tried MSC(enco) directly. Also, funny as I do see RF30 manuals stating 4" and 4.5" columns! In the end, who knows what they did overseas 35+ years ago!

So MSC/Enco was very helpful. They said that a 1985 105-1110 is an RF-30. My guess, there are many variants of it. While the column base is not the larger square one, it does have 5" quill travel, which seems to be a RF-30 only feature.

Thanks, everyone for the help and insights, now onto cleaning it up!

Capable machine and many of us here have them. Parts should be fairly easy from Grizzly and the like, or eBay. Ask here first of course....

John

Back