Active User
Registered
Use Both Promo Codes VIP20 and VIPUPS
Just got this in my inbox
Mark

Karl_T

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter
They give you 20% off the sale items too. Some of the stuff in the sale flyer was 35% off.

Anway, how do I explain the savings to SWMBO when she sees the $250 charge on the credit card?

Karl

JimDawson

Global Moderator
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
They give you 20% off the sale items too. Some of the stuff in the sale flyer was 35% off.

Anway, how do I explain the savings to SWMBO when she sees the $250 charge on the credit card?

Karl

Just tell her how much money you saved.:whistle:

Waldo1

Registered
Registered
REALLY wish I had seen this one a week ago, as I'm dying for a Phase II QCTP set. Does this deal come around often? I'm on ENCO's mailing list and I get their discount e-mails, but didn't see this one.

Thanks,

Waldo1

dave2176

Active User
Registered
REALLY wish I had seen this one a week ago, as I'm dying for a Phase II QCTP set. Does this deal come around often? I'm on ENCO's mailing list and I get their discount e-mails, but didn't see this one.

Thanks,

Waldo1

Seems they've done it about once a month for the last few months.
Dave

Chip

Active User
Registered
It was sent with the subject of: "Cyber Monday Sneak Preview"

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock