ENCO...Another...Students and Educators...15% on anything and free shipping (truck shipments too)

KMoffett

Active User
Registered
ENCO...Ignore this bumped thread

"Students and Educators, take an additional 15% off* all orders! No minimum order requirement! No product exclusions! The discount can even be applied to sale items and machinery! Plus, you can also enjoy free ground shipping* - truck shipments too!

To take advantage of both offers, be sure to enter both promo codes prior to checkout. Simply enter: DECED (then click apply) for 15% OFF, then enter: EDUFS (then click apply again) for Free Shipping!

Log on to use-enco.com today! Offer ends 1/15/15 at 11pm ET."

Ken

Last edited:
Re: ENCO...Another...Students and Educators...15% on anything and free shipping (truck shipments too

Thanks
Just placed my order and both codes worked

Re: ENCO...Another...Students and Educators...15% on anything and free shipping (truck shipments too

"Students and Educators, take an additional 15% off* all orders! No minimum order requirement! No product exclusions! The discount can even be applied to sale items and machinery! Plus, you can also enjoy free ground shipping* - truck shipments too!

To take advantage of both offers, be sure to enter both promo codes prior to checkout. Simply enter: DECED (then click apply) for 15% OFF, then enter: EDUFS (then click apply again) for Free Shipping!

Log on to use-enco.com today! Offer ends 1/15/15 at 11pm ET."

Ken

Thanks for the heads-up, Ken.
Alas, it didn't work for me - said both expired 12/31/14. Did anyone get it after that?

Just received this Enco promo discount, 20% and shipping.

image.jpg

John,

When you added that post to my original thread post it bumped the title for an out-dated offer to the top of the thread list. If you are posting a new offer (I already posted a new thread for that one), start a new thread with an appropriate title. Generally these threads are one post long.

Ken

Back