Enco transformer help

the transformer has 3 voltages. 6, 24, and 36. I believe. i do know that when you press the power button the KM1 relay should pull in and stay in. then if you move the lever to forward the KM2 relay will pull in and reverse KM3. if 1 is in put it in forward and press the #2 relay. that should start the motor. if your blowing fuses then you have a short, not a bad transformer. i would think

the transformer has 3 voltages. 6, 24, and 36. I believe. i do know that when you press the power button the KM1 relay should pull in and stay in. then if you move the lever to forward the KM2 relay will pull in and reverse KM3. if 1 is in put it in forward and press the #2 relay. that should start the motor. if your blowing fuses then you have a short, not a bad transformer. i would think
I think the voltages are supposed to be 6, 24 & 29. I am not able to locate a 29v transformer, only a 24v one. With the 40+v reading on the 29v leg would that create a problem?
Should the button pull in on its own and stay in on KM1? I thought the button was for manual operation only.

The coils should be clearly marked with the required voltage. Never seen a 29 V version though.
Pierre

I think the voltages are supposed to be 6, 24 & 29. I am not able to locate a 29v transformer, only a 24v one. With the 40+v reading on the 29v leg would that create a problem?
Should the button pull in on its own and stay in on KM1? I thought the button was for manual operation only.
yes when you press the green power button on the front. Estop out. It should pull the KM1 relay in and it should stay in untill you cut power. when km1 is in lift the handle to forward and km2 will pull in, reverse is km3. but km1 should never pop out.

If km1 is not pulling in. put the lever in forward and press the km1 button. that should pull in km2 and start the lathe.

NEVER PRESS KM2 AND 3 AT THE SAME TIME.

yes when you press the green power button on the front. Estop out. It should pull the KM1 relay in and it should stay in untill you cut power. when km1 is in lift the handle to forward and km2 will pull in, reverse is km3. but km1 should never pop out.

If km1 is not pulling in. put the lever in forward and press the km1 button. that should pull in km2 and start the lathe.

NEVER PRESS KM2 AND 3 AT THE SAME TIME.
Great, thanks! At least I know that is working properly. Now to find out the reason why the fuse is popping.

Back