End mill grinder

mirage100

Active User
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Yesterday a friend gave me a Tamco Model TG or might be Model TG 1900 made by Tobin -ARP CO serial # 8 39 end mill grinder . Does anyone here know anything about it ? I would LOVE a manual for it . Thanks for any help .Mirage

You might get some hints on how to proceed by reading the manuals for some other brands of grinders. Darex makes their manuals available on their web site.

Check out www. darex.com/ftproot/E90ENGLISHMANUAL.htm

I couldn't find any info on yours to tell me how different it might be.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Tobi...tors_Automotive_Tools&hash=item22ffe53a1a

Here is a listing for one that is "fossil" on eBay.

Not sure if you could bribe the seller into selling you a copy of the info that is listed with it.

I have a DVD that is a compilation of information that I have collected on T&C grinders, some is really easy to get a hold of, like all the Darex manuals, some a bit more obscure. I am known to be able to be bribed.

Walter

Last edited:
I have a DVD that is a compilation of information that I have collected on T&C grinders, some is really easy to get a hold of, like all the Darex manuals, some a bit more obscure. I am known to be able to be bribed.

Walter

What are your requirements for bribery?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reeve

In that case, I would contact that eBay vendor and beg him to sell you a photo copy, or even better a colour scan of the paperwork that is shown with that unit.

Walter

Walter I got the DVD that you sent me today Thanks . Have not looked at it yet but will this weekend .I want to see if you can help me with something else . I am looking for a porter cable 504 sander for a REALLY good friend of mine . I want to give it to him as a gift . He is a big wood worker .I know EVERYONE wants one but I thought I would check with you . I see them on e-bay but they are out of my price range . Nothing wrong with asking right .Thanks Reeve

Thanks, guys

I replied to Reeve direct, Turbo glad to have been able to help you out.

Walter

Hello everyone, greetings from Argentina, I came to the site for this post since I also have a Tamco TG1900 sharpener, and I have no idea how to assemble it, I saw that the user Mirage100 also asked the same thing and it happened that he did not get information on the web .

Can someone send me info on this?

Thanks in advance and regards!

Back