Ex Wife

Charley Davidson

Active User
Registered
My ex was just rushed to the hospital with bad chest pains, they think she had a heart attack & called in a cardiologist, running more tests then putting her in ICU. My daughter is there now & I'm with the grandsons. We've been divorced 30 years & didn't think she was capable of making me cry

Hey Charley

Sorry to hear of all this going down. I hope she pulls through it ok.

All the best brother

They are transferring her to St.Thomas in Nashville for open heart surgery. They say there's a lot going on in there, worse than we thought it was.:bitingnails:

Charley

I hate to hear that about your X, We'll say a prayer for her and you!

Paul

Charlie

Prayers will be said.

"Billy G"

On the Daily Offerings list. Good vibes and get well feeling sent already.
Bob

Man it's been a hell of a past few hours, first the heart attack, then wake up to a flat tire with no good spare or equipment in the truck, & had to get paperwork to the new employer.

She is resting today in ICU @ St.Thomas in Nashville, they had to do some 3d modeling of her heart to see how bad the HA was before they schedule the open heart surgery.

Thanks for the well wishes and concern

I hope she does well, Charley. Even if she is no longer your wife, but she is the mother of your children, and that's a bond you can't break. Of course, I assume your children and grandchildren are between you two.

Well wishes to her, and all of the family.

My ex was just rushed to the hospital with bad chest pains, they think she had a heart attack & called in a cardiologist, running more tests then putting her in ICU. My daughter is there now & I'm with the grandsons. We've been divorced 30 years & didn't think she was capable of making me cry

Charley,

Sorry to hear of this.
She will be in my prayers.

Nelson

She just got out of surgery, triple bypass with multiple blockages in each artery. She's doing well but will be under sedation most of the day. Dr. says she'll be fine.

Thanks guys for all your kindness & support

Back