Favorite Extractor drawing

Cactus Farmer

Active User
Registered
Does anyone have a dimentioned drawing of a Stevens Favorite extractor? This is an old gun with the straight from the bottom extractor. The slot is .200+- wide. It was missing one action screw and the other was broken off at the threads. They are 10-24 screws
which suprized me. I made them out of 1144 Stressproof.The firing pin was hammered by dry firing and was a beast to remove. It's all ready to shoot except for an extractor. The bore is a little rough but it should shoot OK. A liner may be in the future too.

Afterthought: Some copy machines do a great job of making a picture.......sould someone take their Favorite apart and make a picture on a copy machine/scanner?

Last edited:
Cactus Farmer I don't have the dimensioned drawing though I have built a pair of Stevens Favorites. I hope somebody comes forward with what you need. What I do is either drag picture of the parts from DeHaas book "Single Shot Rifles and Actions"or the Wisners websight (same drawing) into AutoCAD where I scale it and trace it and then build from that.

Back