FEED DIALS

I purchased one from him I talked to him on the phone before I bought one nice guy and makes a great product.. Ray

I dont know about the handles this guy mainly does dials what do you need?? Ray

One of the handles on my atlas is missing the knob part.I sent an emil to them and asked if they could help me,they said they think they could but that for something like that it might be best to try to find it on ebay.

Mine where missing too I just made my own out of aluminum and just copied what was there it did not take very long.. Ray

They look like nice dials, but I have to say that I find the website a little confusing. It's hard to tell what the difference is between a kit, a partial kit, and a complete assembly. I wish he had photos of the actual parts included in each kit so you can see what you're buying.

The full kit has everything to make the conversion the partial one has the dial and a few parts but depending on your setup you may have to make or machine some of your own parts. The dials are really well done they are hand made and look like a factory made them.. Ray

Thanks Ray, that link was very helpful. I'm going to have to start saving up for a pair of those.

Back