Final follow up on my little side business

You achieved your goal. You have created a supplier for small lengths for yourself and others. Now you have a go to place for your needs and got paid to set it up. It's a strong enough model for your area that it should keep going. Amazing how that works out.

As smart as you were setting up the business, the smartest thing you did was back out before it destroyed you and your family life. Some things are really more important than money.

Congratulations on your win, win.

I think if it was that much of a success, maybe the main hustle should have become the side hustle.

Wow, congratulations on your success with your side business! It's incredible to hear that you could identify a market gap and turn it into a profitable venture.

Wow, congratulations on your success with your side business! It's incredible to hear that you could identify a market gap and turn it into a profitable venture. However, it's understandable that the workload became too much to handle, especially with young children. It takes a lot of courage to sell, but it sounds like you made the right choice. I also suggest getting professional financial planning to have a stable income. Good luck!

Back