Finally Up and Running in the New Shop

I wouldn't know what to do if my life wasn't always in the pits. Never had a chance to have a normal life. Sorry you are down but it'll get better. Glad your ok take care.

I am really sorry for you woes my friend. I lost everything in 2012 after a not so good experience with the BATF. You will recover and you will survive to thrive again!

Too bad there's not a click for "agree without liking." My very best wishes to you, Silverbullet.

I live in Tucson, where are you? I buy my new metal at Industrial Metal Supply and my "scrap" at Tucson Iron and Metal. Both are great places (as far as I'm concerned) and are pretty much right off I10.

I live in Tucson, where are you? I buy my new metal at Industrial Metal Supply and my "scrap" at Tucson Iron and Metal. Both are great places (as far as I'm concerned) and are pretty much right off I10.

I'm in Sierra Vista, about 70 minutes SE of you. :)

I will write both of those down, thanks!

I am really sorry for you woes my friend. I lost everything in 2012 after a not so good experience with the BATF. You will recover and you will survive to thrive again!

Were you a FFL/SOT? Asking because I'm thinking about getting mine. Have talked to several and want to hear all the pros and cons before I decided.

wrmiller and
Maroast

I live in Tucson also. Have a Southbend 13" lathe. Also in process of rebuilding a 9x49 Bridgeport Milling Machine. Would be nice to converse with you fellows and any others living in Tucson. Curious what others are involved in machining.

Regards,

Rolly

Were you a FFL/SOT? Asking because I'm thinking about getting mine. Have talked to several and want to hear all the pros and cons before I decided.
One of my best friends has his FFL & SOT. Biggest problem right now is transfer times on title 2 stuff. You have to have room to store the items up to a year for year customers. The plus side is eform three's are a few days to transfer. He has been inspected by ATF and the lady was nice and friendly and the inspection went easy.

Back