Flange Bearings

Thanks ,
No electric start, but it fits up on second pull.

What did you use for wheels? I found two old cast iron flat pulleys cheap that I reworked. Starting to second guess my decision. They track good, but I’m afraid they are not going to like the higher speeds. once I get it up and cutting I may spend the money on wheels from Cooks Saw. Like $700 bucks. Right now I can’t really justify putting a lot of money into it.
Thanks
Martin
It's looking great Martin. The Wisconsin should make a great engine for it. Im running a 13 Hp diesel, no lack of power.
Rebuilt an old Wisconsin off a bailer planning to run my firewood processor with it. Now it sits ready to go, lacking a project for the time being. Does yours have electric start? Mine doesn't. No ring gear.

Greg

Before I moved back from the west I had a notion I would build a saw mill. My neighbour worked for Husky oil. He got me 2 - 24 inch 3 groove pulleys off old oilfield pump jacks. They were for C section belts, B section were the only standard belts short enough to fit so had to cut the pulley down to expose the belt for the blade to run on them. run the drive belt on the back groove.
Wouldn't want to buy them.

Greg

Back