For my Brother

cbtrek

Active User
Registered
My brother was a Green Beret for 19 of his 20 years in the army. He then work for the government for years protection our freedom. He was killed in a auto accident parked at a intersection in Italy. After all the years in Harms way protection our freedom, he gets killed by a speeder going 60 mph, double the speed limit and the guy just gets a speeding ticket.

I will make my life's mission to change that!

Last edited:
Very, very sorry to hear that. Life can be so cruel and senseless things happen to innocent people. Sometimes there is no explanation that is satisfying about why these things happen, but they do keep happening.

My condolences to you, and the entire family.

chtreck, Sorry to hear of your loss, how unfair it seems to lose the life of a brave soldier after all he has gone through in life purely by the actions of an idiot who obviously showed no regards for his fellow man, You & yours are in my prayers & thoughts at this sad time.

God bless him cb. Very sorry to hear of your loss!

Nelson

After reading this early this AM, I was spechless -still am several hours later...

Sorry to hear about your loss...

Ray

Sorry for your lost our prayers will be with you and you family.Paul

My brother was a Green Beret for 19 of his 20 years in he army. He then work for the government for years protection our freedom. He was killed in a auto accident parked at a intersection in Italy. After all the years in Harms way protection our freedom, he gets killed by a speeder going 60 mph, double the speed limit and the guy just gets a speeding ticket.

The Hospital could of released him to soon, he passed 3 hours after he got out of the hospital.

O boy!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you all for support.

chtreck, my heart hurts for you, so sorry for your loss, will be praying for you & your family.

Dwayne

Sorry for your loss such a senseless loss of life. Ray

My brother was a Green Beret for 19 of his 20 years in the army. He then work for the government for years protection our freedom. He was killed in a auto accident parked at a intersection in Italy. After all the years in Harms way protection our freedom, he gets killed by a speeder going 60 mph, double the speed limit and the guy just gets a speeding ticket.

Sorry to learn of your family's untimely lost.

Back