Free monarch 10ee just showed up in my Facebook feed Santa Clarita, CA

Iceberg86300

Registered
Registered
But she wants it gone by tonight. (Although it says moving out on Tuesday, so maybe that's flexible?)

Sorry if this time incorrect place for this kind of post but given the time frame required I wanted to pass it on the ad as quickly as possible.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Not going to be a working machine for most hobbyist stuff, that looks like a production turret lathe without threading. Not sure what all is going on, but all the normal controls on the QCGB are gone, only one rod on the apron

Who knows the condition of the drive. TBH, I don't have a lot of knowledge on the 10ee, but this looks like a boat anchor for 99% of machine shops. Home or otherwise.

Can someone just go down and cut the spindle nose off with a hacksaw??? I need that for a chuck adapter for my rotary table. Why don' they sell that commercially?

Any idea what those babies weigh? I imagine few shops not on concrete could support one.
Bill

Wow! talk about busted dreams. I had thought they would check in at a difficult, but maybe doable, 15 hundred pounds. 3500? No way me or almost any home machine guy could handle that.
But thanks for the warning!
Bill

Back
Top Bottom