Free portable band saw blade promotion

Thanks for the link!
I filled out the form for the free porta-band blade and a sawzall blade.

Just ordered mine. Thanks for the link. Can't have to many backups.

Thanks for the link!
I filled out the form for the free porta-band blade and a sawzall blade.

A sawzall blade came in the mail today! Nice!
I'm guessing that Morse has a "one blade per household" policy so I won't hold my breath waiting for that porta-band blade. :))

Morse reciprocating blade_free sample 01_lo res.jpgMorse reciprocating blade_free sample 02_lo res.jpg

Morse reciprocating blade_free sample 01_lo res.jpg Morse reciprocating blade_free sample 02_lo res.jpg

I received my free blade today. My 9 y/o daughter and I went down to the shop, mounted it up, and blasted through some aluminum, some stainless and some CI. I have to say I'm impressed. Easily the best cutting blade I've used... The stainless steel was the most impressive. Went through 1.5" 455 stainless round stock in about a minute.

FWIW, my daughter gives a thumbs up, "cool" and two strong nods when I asked her what she thought of the new blade!

John

Mine arrived on Wednesday but I have not tried it yet, certainly appears nice.

Received mine as well - looks like nice quality - way faster than I expected on delivery....

I got my bandsaw blade a couple days ago, opened it just now. The teeth are for sure unusual, I looked up the 811 (what I got) up on their website and they claim it's good for a wide range of material thicknesses, something I wouldn't have expected from looking at it.

I'd normally be wary of using it even on 1/4" but the page seems to indicate that it would be OK, maybe because of the slope on the top of the tooth. It may keep it from dropping so far that teeth are stripped off.

http://www.mkmorse.com/products/index.aspx?product=114

It'll cut wood, something that would be a waste of time with a regular blade.

sweet, thanks! Ordered a bandsaw blade for a friend at work and a sawzall for my new to me saw

Back