G0759 On The Way

Hope it's good news for you from Grizzly on the earlier delivery. I still have lot's of other shopping to do for tooling so that will keep me occupied for a while.

I was at the Grizzly Store in Springfield MO today. There were not any G0759's on display, and they said that they were expecting them in mid August.

I know what you guys are going through. Way back when I ordered my 704 thay where selling faster than thay could get them in.

Oh and a heads up. squeaky bird gets the worm.

I ordered an 0759 and an 0752 on the 4th, i got a date of 7/18 for the 0759 but since the 0752 wont be here till 10/24 I'll have to wait till then since i only wanted to pay the liftgate fee once. Im not to worried as i still have some work to do before the garage is ready.

Spoke with Grizzly yesterday. They are expecting a shipment of G0759's during the last week of August. If that takes place I should have mine during the first half of September.

I guess all we can do is wait.

I just sent them an email authorizing two shippments, i got nervous that they wouldn't hold my mill till the lathe got here and then they would be out of mills and i'd never get my machines. The extra liftgate is like 1% of what i spent, so its not really worth a bunch of potential hassle.

I think you made the rite choice.You can go ahead and get alittle time in on the first machine.:victory:
Eddie

Welcome to the club johnjohn, we all get to sit here and twiddle our thumbs together :)

Thanks Doc -
I'll spend the time getting the shop (garage) organized better and shopping for tooling.
Lived in Warner Robins when I was a kid. Dad is from Georgia. Still have family around Abbeville.

Regards~
JohnJohn

Back