Gap seeking

I wonder if it would be worth putting out some feelers to places like Lost Creek Machine? Most of their inventory is old US iron but lots of times that’s just the tip of the iceberg with a ton of random parts not listed. Can’t hurt ask anyway.

-frank

I resolved my problem.

Moderators can close this thread if they like
2DC1CD29-A22A-4F7F-B157-A925FED5DFF4.jpeg

Is that the Taiwan 12x36 that was in Sunnyvale, Samson or something like that? Looked like a good deal if that is it.

Is that the Taiwan 12x36 that was in Sunnyvale, Samson or something like that? Looked like a good deal if that is it.
Yep, can't wait to clear out the space and get this one installed. The seller was a good guy and helped me load it which as you know can be a challenge :grin:

John

Yep, can't wait to clear out the space and get this one installed. The seller was a good guy and helped me load it which as you know can be a challenge :grin:

John

The new one seems like it will be a big improvement over that Bolton even if it needs some work. I would think an 80s Taiwan machine is probably a much higher quality lathe than that Bolton would have been even without the issues you have had with it. Good luck with the new one, I see you have already listed the old one. ;)

Back