Gear driven drill press

boneyard51

Registered
Registered
I wondering if anybody had one of these or even heard of it. It’s mine, but have never seen another one. It’s a AbArboga Maskiner. Are they any good?.DFC6855D-C091-416C-B170-778A93041817.jpegA0FF0889-8471-4645-99B0-5350662F62DA.jpeg

Interesting, I'd like to see more pictures if you wouldn't mind posting them up. How many speeds does it have? What is the RPM range? I realize it's in the picture but i can't make the detail out but i think it's a 4 speed- 2 high/ 2 low but dont want to assume.

Last edited:
Yes, I remember them from back in the 1960s, QUALITY!

Yes they are. If you don't want it, I'll be happy to take it off your hands...
I’ve used it when I had 3phase and it seemed like a good smooth machine, just never heard of them. I guess nobody else had, I bought it at an auction some years back for $50. It’s the only floor drill press I have , guess I’ll have to keep it, fir a while.

Bones

Interesting, I'd like to see more pictures if you wouldn't mind posting them up. How many speeds does it have? What is the RPM range? I realize it's in the picture but i can't make the detail out but i think it's a 4 speed- 2 high/ 2 low but dont want to assume.
It’s actually an eight speed, can’t remember the range, like you, I can see 1250 and the lowest I can see is 125. Will be stopping by again tonite , will look at for sure.

Bones

It’s actually an eight speed, can’t remember the range, like you, I can see 1250 and the lowest I can see is 125. Will be stopping by again tonite , will look at for sure.

Bones
It’s top speed is 2500, low speed is 125 with six speeds in between. It’s a model E 825

Bones

Back